Why joining ICAS?
Becoming an ICAS member is a unique opportunity to take part in a global network promoting ethical and effective self-regulation in advertising and marketing communications.
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- Knowledge-sharing and training: ICAS provides a learning platform and facilitates the exchange of tools and best practices among its members to help them effective self-regulatory solutions in their respective markets.
- Business intelligence: ICAS monitor global trends and helps its members anticipate business, technological and regulatory changes that impact their activities.
- Advocacy: ICAS aims to raise awareness about the benefits of ad self-regulation and promotes a constructive cooperation between its members and various international regulatory bodies.
- Networking: ICAS is a unique platform bringing together self-regulatory organizations active across the globe. Members use ICAS to connect with their peers in other markets and carry forward projects of mutual interest.
Download the ICAS Benefits Leaflet
ICAS members include the following types of organizations active in the advertising, media and/or marketing communication sector:
- Self-Regulatory organizations (SROs)
- Associations of SROs
- Industry associations
How to apply
For more details on the application process, please contact the ICAS Secretariat.